The Success of a Rock Band Depended on a Baby Being Aborted


Fleetwood Max was the name of the band and Stevie Nicks the female singer of the band claimed that without her having an Abortion the band would never have been successful   She loved the band more than her child.    .   I actually believe that this woman and many others who come out with the same phrases actually feel very guilty about their abortion: what she seems to be  saying is that her baby was worthless, but the success of the band means everything. It is a very crude comparison.   I remember at the Oscars I heard one other woman claim that without an abortion, she would ever have won her trophy.  What these women were actually saying to themselves was "I killed a son or a daughter to achieve this"  I cannot judge whether they say this in order to win some sympathy, and be looked upon with admiration, but they would to be admired 'for the killing of the child just for adding to the abortion statistics that is all the praise they would receive.  So why say it in the first place?   I believe it is guilt inside them.      And I wonder about Kamala Harris, the would be Vice President of the US, who is a fanatic anti-life judge.   Did she have an abortion?   As a Christian it is not for me to judge what they did, though I am tempted to see these women as my enemies.   But no, they are children of God, and Jesus tells us that we must love our enemy, and do good to those who hate us. So every Catholic must refrain from judgement and only show love and kindness, and bear patiently their hostility. Who knows what praying for them could achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'