The Search for Racism and Common Sense in a Marxist Society.

 I was listening to a Sunday Morning Programme on BBC where they were talking about Racism at Cambridge University.   Apparently some students say nasty things to blacks and we did have examples given.   This meant, of course, that Cambridge is a racist University full of racist hate.   On comes one of what I now call 'Nutty Professors' who goes on to tell us that such racism must be expelled and yes, there is racism in the University.   But things will be OK for the University will be running a course which will stop all this.     

This brought to mind my terrible encounter with racism.    I was at an Australian Party in the 1960's when this Aussie with malice in his face approached me and sneered, "You are a Limie" meaning English.   I told him I was Scottish and my friends moved in to assure him of it, and my Aussie friends gave him a dressing down.   That was it.   The incident was settled.     I did not leave the Party with the impression that all Aussies are racist and it should be investigated by the BBC.    Peer pressure had bern applied and won the day.    

Now that is why puzzles me over this interview.    Whoever upset this black girl, and yes I am not attacking her but the situation, should have ben approached by students and told to keep his mouth shut.    Better still, instead of running a course to prove all the white students were racist he should have been named, marched into the Principals Office and told either to leaver forgiven another opportunity to stay on the provision that such behaviour does not occur again.    It is the Common Sense approach, but then when Universities are run by Nutty Professors, who bow to the BBC, there can ever be common sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'