Onward Christian Soldiers

In my last post I tried to put up a video from Archbishop Vigano on the American election.    Since it made some criticisms of the Democrats it was not allowed to be shown.    But Gee, I hae had quite a day.   I started off trying to post a video on Facebook which showed how although there was a close  down in the count at Pennsylvania and anther place, at 4 am there was a sudden straight line in  a graph which was moving from left to right and showing how the vote was progressing for each party.   The line went straight up suddenly for the Republicans although there was no count going on, but there was no rise for the Democrats.   The votes had been added and not counted. However I did not manage to post it to Facebook for I was informed that the video was still in a state of being processed - in other words censored.     I did call my son who put in the direct address of the video onto Facebook and it worked but suddenly I was not able to get Facebook any more.   I was blocked out and the post I am sure was removed.    I still cannot 6 hours later, access my Facebook.    I have had little clashes before on Facebook, where suddenly 'sensitive' material I was publishing would not copy and paste.    Then there is the account of my childhood in the Glasgow slums were I demonstrated my privileged white upbringing only to draw a notice that I had decided to share it only with close friends and copying was banned.    It was nonsense of course.   Have you ever had the feeling that Big Brother is Watching You.   I did try to put it up in this my blog but they would not allow it.     Imagine that, I am an 82 year old, a man of little significance living in Basingstoke but I am a danger to others.    If I lived another 20 years I would probably be arrested by the New Gestapo.     Thank God I have my Catholic Faith, and by defending it and praying to Mary for guidance, I can defend it against all criticism.    Whether he wins or loses Trump in his four years has brought some unity into the Catholic Faith, and different branches are coming closer together and we know only too clearly who are the enemy among us.    God bless everyone, keep Fath in Jesus and Mary, and fight the good fight with your rosary.   Our lady of Fatima pray for us.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'