Does Donald Trump have a right to defend Himself..

T................................
This post has been added to my blog since my right to free speech on my Facebook has been denied.  That is what thousands of people have been experiencing if they dare defy Facebook and support Trump and pursue their right to speak out.   Remember this is not about racism, gays, r trans people, this is just about my right to know what is in on in the world.    It did start with a post on Facebook about my early days of growing up in the Glasgow Slums which I linked with the notion that I was not privileged white.   This drew a warning and a suggestion to those who read m pst that I was only sharing this with a few friends.    I did not heed the warning but went on to post from You Tube, some videos criticising the what had happened In the American election.   I found myself barred from Facebook.   I managed to get back in through an alternative e-mail address, and deciding that I had every right to pursue truth I started posting more videos of the American Election.     Then I committed the greatest crime of all, I trie3d to post the above video.   But no email or password would allow me back into my facebook.    So let us be quite clear, my human rights have been violated, and freedom of speech has been taken from me and thousands of others.    Now that they believe that they have won in America the fascists, those who use fascist tactics are fascist, will not switch to Johnston in Britain in a big way to remove him.     I paid for my TV license for this year but I will not pay next year for the BBC is cheap and dishonest like so many other media outlets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'