On Honesty and Integrity

 Usually when I go on to my blog I find all my entries, the recent writing the top one under posts.    Unfortunately there are very clever people in this world who interfere and take charge of my blog.   I had once an article on Cafod I had written years before appearing at the top of my readers blogspot.com.     Someone was trying to show how biased I was.   I took up the challenge and wrote an apology to the people in Cafod of today, who were quite different from those I dealt with many years ago.    Times change.

Yesterday I was interfered with yet again by something I had seen and shocked me many yeas ago, and had caused me to write a short piece in anger.   I do not know why it was reposted but I can say quite plainly that I offer no apologies whatsoever.    Perhaps they were upset by the prophecy that when this Church is restored then Scotland will regain the Faith.   Let me assure the readers that I was not claiming inspiration from the Holy Spirit, I was claiming inspiration from Common sense.   If the bishops and priests at some time acknowledge just how badly they had dealt with this Chapel then the Church in Scotland will have regained the honesty and integrity needed for the Faith in Scotland to flourish.

There is a comments page for honest people to make their feelings known.   Instead of playing around with my blog I believe that they would help the Catholic Faith in England to flourish by using the same honesty and integrity that I demand in Scotland.         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'