Political Correctness: The Weapon of the Coward

I received some 'comments' recently.  One was the reconstruction of a post I had done on another blog.   In case it appears again I will give my 'Mea Culpa' since I did nothing wrong and when I do nothing wrong I carry on as usual.   It happened when I was standing for a Councillor at Winklebury in Basingstoke.    I was out canvassing when I received a call to ring the UKIP office.    It seems that The Guradian newspaper had given me a mention in their newspaper. As a Candidate for UKIP the media were going crazy about UKIP candidates in an effort to stop the rise of this party.   The advise was not to worry and carry on.    So I carried on.   At the same time a young student stood for Brighton Hill and he was favoured with a news item telling of a facebook blog where he had fallen out with his girlfriend and thought all women in Basingstoke were ugly.    The result of these intrusions I may say was that I got a higher vote than I should have, the no hope student won Brighton Hill and UKIP went on to win the Referendum.    It was a very bad period in British History.

However for me things got rather nasty.   The Guardian had reported from my blog that 'if people feared Moslems they had every right to fear Moslems"   Certainly then as today, and as for a thousand years and more Moslems had been slaughtering Christians and still do today in the Moslem countries and their present day killings in Nigeria are being totally ignored.   So yes, I fear Moslems.   However that does not mean I am nasty to Moslems and indeed when the soldier Leigh Rigby was slain I sent an e-mail to the local Mosque and told them I could understand the fears of the women for their children for we had gone through that fear as parents during the IRA campaign.

Things should have been over then but suddenly a reporter comes from the local newspaper and asks to speak to me.    I was hesitant at first, but here was my chance to show her the e-mail to the Mosque which would show I was not all that bad.   I brought her in to show her the e-mail.    As switched on the computer looking for the e-mail she suddenly retorted or was it snorted "I am not really interested in your e-mail, I am only interested in your views on gays"   Her sneering tone made me furious and I ordered her from the house.   But come the following Thursday she had almost spread a whole page on me complete with a photo the Gazette had when they covered a previous story.    The views on Gays which I had covered in my blog was a statement that I did not think that Gays would marry in large numbers since too many of them were promiscuous.   Now have I any facts to back them up, just the ruling of the NHS that a homosexual cannot give blood unless they have abstained from sex for 12 months.  Just check this out with your nearest hospital.   Today also we are having an enquiry into the spread of HIV in contaminated blood in the 70's and 80's.   You will find that the 12 month rolling came from the experience of this period when gays were giving blood.     So am I full of hate for homosexuals.   Does my comments apply to all gays?   Certainly not.   I have found respect for many gays over the years who do try to live as clean a life as possible and are faithful to their partners.   In particular I admire Douglas Murray, a humanist who is terrified of Moslems and campaigns against them but he has not entered politics.   Another gay I admire has entered politics Anne Marie Waters.   She found in a poll that over 70% of Moslems in Britain oppose any form of Gay relationships, and since she also sees, as many others see but ignore, the fate of homosexuals in Moslem countries is to be beheaded, crucified, or imprisoned  for being gay.   So you see we have something in common, that could well be the future of Christians in Britain.   So I and others with good reasons fear Moslems.

I hope this will be an end to the childish games on this blog.   Perhaps you feel that I am wrong in my assumptions and if you do I will welcome your criticisms.   All I ask is that critics behave in an adult and responsible way.



 








 





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'