The Finish of an Article I had deleted but someone found.

I would like to finish a post I actually deleted and never published but  my supervisors found.    "When I submitted my article to the Press Complaints I told them I was sorry I had written it.    The reason was that in the catechetical fashion in which I had written it, it was totally negative.    The question is "Do I like gays?    I like many gays but I do not like others.   I admired people who got on with their lives in the celebrity settings, caring for their parters, and living like everyone else. but not those  like a Lecturer at Winchester College who boasted of his conquests and although married to a partner intended to have many more conquests.   I like many heterosexuals  but not those who use and abuse women  ands believe every woman is fair game.   The is an abus of sex.        I was thrilled with the gay couple who had built a home were they looked after handicapped people.   I do not hate anyone, for my religious belief is tha everyone is loved by God and if I love God I must love them.   Do I disagree with homosexuality, well yes I ,just say I do.   as indeed I disagree with all forms of adultery both heterosexual and homosexual.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'