IF WE ALL KEEP QUIET WILL IT GO AWAY?

The greatest scandal in the history of the Church is about to explode on us. But are we prepared? While the media is ignoring it because of its homosexual content and the need to her politically correct the young people who have been and are being sexually abused seem to have no voice in the matter. So let me tell where I stand. Sexual abuse leaves young people emotionally scatted for life and they seldom recover from the outrageous attack on their bodies. So I will put them first and I will not support any Pope, Cardinal, bishop, or priest who had used his position of trust to abuse the faithful. I am appalled at what I read and I pray that those who committed such acts on young boys and seminarians are brought to justice. There are all sorts accusations going on. There is even an attempt to bring the late St John Paul II into the blame list. That I do not believe in any way. What I pray for is a cleansing of the Church from the errors of the past 50 years which gave rise to our young children embracing the sexual revolution, our priests moving further from Jesus and finding no joy in the sacrifice of celibacy, the break down of marriage, and even within the Church the acceptance of behaviour which has led to the present crisis. Holy Michael the Archangel, defend us in this day of battle..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'