RADIO IMMACULATA

It was the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate who launched this internet radio station on the 8th December last from their base in Gosport.   It was only a couple of days ago  that I finally got round to  finding it on the internet and I am now sorry I took so long.   OK we all have busy routine lives and it is hard sometimes to reorganise but I will certainly be making new plans and listening to more of Radio Immaculata.   I have only so far listened to the internet programme between  2pm and 4pm but what I get then is the Rosary led by Bishop Egan and some young people.  Then there is an Ave Maria hour where  stories from the Bible and lives of saints are made live by professional actors.  It is a serious that goes back to the 1930's.  We then have the Divine Mercy in a unique way where we follow the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary and the visions of St Faustina.  It is really lovely.   today I found that this was followed by a chaplet on the Sorrows of Mary.   I can assure you it was really a blessed two hours and to think it is taking place in our Portsmouth Diocese.  Many of you who go back to the seventies and eighties will know exactly why I am thinking that.   So get your PC or tablet and type in www.radioimmaclata.org.  ON the page that comes up you will see something like IMMACULATA  AIRTIME.  PRESS THIS AND YOU WILL GET THE PAGE WITH THE LIVE PROGRAMMES.   AT THE BOTTOM LEFT PRESS THE START BUTTON.  If you are a Catholic worth your salt you will not regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'