Bringing Churches into the Rule of Law.

 I thought I would come back on since I have been silent for so long.   I want to wish my friends a happy and a holy Easter.    It has been very cold in Church due partly to ignorance of Government legislation but now that they are being uncovered and the discovery is being made that it is against the Health and Safety legislation to allow buildings to let temperatures drop to less than 67 degrees I think that winters to come will be much warmer in Church.   The silly thing is that maintaining temperatures at this level stops the spread not only of Covid, but of flu, pneumonia, and other lung diseases, and yet through wilful ignorance this was not even discussed, and windows and doors were opened almost in triumph.  But ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law.   But believe me the days of people coming to Church prepared to shiver despite warm clothing, or be lucky enough to find a spot beside a heating radiator are well and truly over.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'