I will speak the Truths of the Catholic Church whatever the cost.



There is a comment on Bishop Barron, a California Bishop, who resented what Marshall said.   His reply was that bishops are not Police Officers,  or leaders of the Flock.   The public Space is for the laity.  And jVatican I decided this.    I am always amazed at just how many things were decided that were never discussed by the Fathers of the Council.    NO, NO, THE BISHOPS ARE THE REPRESENTATIVES OF CHRIST, THEY SHOULD BE THE IMAGE OF JESUS STANDING AMONG US,.   WOULD CHRIST TURN HIS BACK ON HIS PEOPLE.    THE DAY OF PLERSECUTION IS HERE, BISHOP BARRON, ARE YOU READY TO STAND WITH YOUR PEOPLE, AND IF SOME DIE WILL YOU SAY "SORRY VATICAN II SAID I WAS NOT TO INTERFERE.   ONLY THE LAITY SHOULD BE ATTACKED AND PROSECUTED.

The heading of this blog is a message from me to, let us say, people with strong feelings about what I write.   Just to inform them I will continue this blog, for I love and cherish the truths handed down by Christ to the Catholic Church.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'