What is Special about Our Lady and the Blessed Sacrament?

I have been writing blogs for a long time.   I once had a blog called Catholic Rights where I challenged the Modernists of the time to not just contradict the Church but offer proof that what they were saying was correct.    I did this because it was my only way of getting an audience since the 'Spirit of Vatican II' told others "Do not listen to him" and I had sympathy for that was after all their only answer.   I listened to the £2million pound a year bureaucracy of the time misleading people on what Vatican II said about Ecumenism, and the favourite theme  "The Catholic Church shares the truth with all the other Churches, we do not have a monopoly.   Another time I was told about how Catholics were forbidden to read the bible which on my challenging moved to Pius XII allowing it after the war, and what year did they say, well one bright young man shouted out 1948, and there was a hum of agreement.   In fact the only Time Pius XII spoke on scripture was 1943 as I checked afterwards.   It was sad almost a laugh except there were people in the audience, intelligent people, who just flowed along with it, since they had deceived themselves into believing they were in a better Church.    Just ask who gave permission for the altar rails to be removed, for people being forced to stand  for communion, for the Tabernacle to be moved into sometimes another room and they just stand dumb and murmur 'The Church' and give no further thought to the matter.  

On this blog I can get up to 50 people a week, and I am sure there would be more except for the "Do not listen to him" theme.  

I have noticed though that when I speak on themes such as Our Lady and The Blessed Sacrament I get a higher response.   This does not mean more people coming on to agree with me but rather more people wanting to attack me.   A recent blog on Our Lady cause me to have many negative comments such as 'rubbish' and an attack on me which I responded to in a blog.  But they hardly feel able to contradict me on the Blessed Sacrament.   But I will continue with
my history of the Early Church and my next blog will be on Confession which most of my detractors know little about.    [I just thought I would get this off my chest}

 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'