IRELAND'S FORTHCOMING BATTLE FOR SANITY.

THE BATTLE FOR THE LIFE OF A CHILID LIKE THIS IS NOW STARTING IN IRELAND. There will be a vote there in May to decide whether a mother can kill the baby she never wanted or whether she is morally bound to conceive. Now as a man I admit it is easy for me. i do not have to face cup to the consequences of being pregnant with no man or husband supporting me. I will not be a woman facing the prospect of losing a life that I have planned for myself because I was brought up in a world where men want sex and women are expected to provide it. It must be a very painful and heart breaking dilemma. . But I do hope one thing, if I was in trouble I would go to people who would give me support and love and help me out of the situation. You are free to listen and hypo are free to leave. Do not listen to the voices of those who will tell you that you will not regret killing your baby, you will. I know of women who keep the date of their abortion in mind and every year look back ib regret. Especially I know of women who having had an abortion in early life have found themselves alone in later life and regretted the loss of that one person who could have loved them.
But there is another battle that will follow the winning of Abortton rights in Ireland. A persecution will start of those who still believe in the rights of the unborn child. You will be marginalised if y ou are a nurse who does not want to perform abortions. Even in the British Parliament recently it was stated by an MP that Jason Rees-Mogg, a Catholic and contender for the post of Prime Minister could not be countenance in that position since he held views "which were offensive to women". The most recent nurse dismissed was at Southern General Hospital in Glasgow. She held anti-abortion views and refused to take part in an Abortion. She was dismissed. An appeal to the Supreme Coutt in London saw the judge rule in favour of the hospital. What is behind this is the guilt of the Abortionists. They will soon be saying, not during the Referendum mind you, that the baby is not human. This of course is against reason but to say this or accuse them of following the same final solution as the Nazi regime will cause a torrent of hate. They just cannot live with pro-lifer people and must hunt them out. 
Of course the Catholic Church will come under attack since Catholic people apparently cannot work out for themselves that the baby is human. I pray that the Irish people will cherish the child in the womb, beings created by God in His image and likeness, a child with a great future and who can bring only love, will be allowed to live and be loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translation of Luke 1: 28 in the Latin Vulgate by St Jerome.

FAIR AS THE MOON, BRIGHT AS THE SUN, TERRIBLE AS AN ARMY SET IN BATTLE ARRAY

The meaning of 'virgo Immaculata'